Are you a Patient?
About Dr. iQ
- Do I need Identification documemnts to register
- How do I register on Dr. iQ ?
- My account approval is still pending. Why is this?
- How will I know if my account is approved?
- How long does it take to approve my account?
- Why my account was rejected?
- I want a letter from my GP confirming my fitness to fly and/or to start working. Also, i sometimes need different letters from my GP, depending on my circumstances, to assure I am medically fit for something. How do I do that?
- I want to share an image with my GP. How can I do that?
- Q: How can I respond to a request for additional information required by my GP through the Messages section of the app?
- What is an online consultation?
- Can I request a medical certificate on Dr. iQ?
- Can I request a blood test on Dr. iQ?
- How can I store my repeat medication on Dr. iQ?
- My medication request has been rejected. What do I do?
- How can I setup a medication reminder?
- I tried to order my medication but received an “Access Denied” message. What do I do?
- How long will it take for my medication to be processed?
- Can I order medication if I have never ordered it from the GP practice before?
User Access & Management
- The NHS number on my profile icon is different from my actual NHS number, what is it?
- My app logged me out and won’t let me log back in. What could be the reason?
- My GP has sent me a document through the app, but I can't seem to download it, why?
- Why have I been deregistered?
- How do I enable Fingerprint option in Dr. iQ application?
- How do I request a linkage key on the app?
- I need help using the Dr. iQ app?
- How do I contact Technical Support?
- What is the minimum internet speed a patient requires to use Dr. iQ?
- The app gave me a "Server error. Please try again" message. What do I do?
- What type of mobile devices support Dr. iQ?
- Dr. iQ is not available on my app store, why is this?