Account approval, rejection and deregistration is at the discretion of practice, and the reason behind each disapproval is best known to them. There could be various reasons for your account deregistration, such as:
- The patient does not belong to the GP practice, which was selected at the time of registration.
- The information submitted was incorrect or duplicated.
- There is a human error.
- The identification proof provided does not match the submitted information.
- The patient is outside the catchment area of the practice.
- If the user is a new patient but tries to register as an Existing user.
We would suggest you contact your practice directly to find out the actual reason behind your deregistration. Once known, you can proceed further with registering again to prevent the risk of getting deregistered again.