Please follow the below guidelines to register yourself with the application.
Please download the Dr. iQ app from App Store or Play Store and follow the below steps:
- Open Dr. iQ app.
- Tap 'Create Account'
- Tap on 'Check availability in your area'
- Enter the postcode of your area and tap the Check Availability button, or, tap the GPS location button on the right of the postcode field if you are unsure of the postcode. This will automatically pull up the closest practice based on your current location.
If the services are available in your area, proceed further.
- Enter your details:
- Your email address
- Your mobile number.
- Tap the 'Start registration process' button
You should receive an SMS with a verification code, please enter it on the appearing screen. Once you enter the code, it should automatically redirect you to the next step of entering your personal details.
- Please provide all the required information on Enter your information page.
- Finally, tap the Next button.
- If your location services are on, The GPS will automatically pull up the closest practice to you based on your current location.
- If it does not pull up any practice or you are temporarily away from your residential address, please search your practice manually by entering its name or postcode, and choose the right one as it appears.
- After choosing the practice, please select the appropriate option from the two given scenarios, i.e., 'I want to register as a new patient with the surgery' or 'I am already registered with the surgery selected'
- Please tap Next.
- You need to turn on notifications on your phone by tapping the Set Notifications button.
- You are done! Please tap the Login to Dr. iQ button which will redirect you to the login page where you could log in with your credentials. It is also important to note that your registration request needs to be approved first by your GP in order for the functionality to work. This usually happens within a day.
If you need help with anything else or have additional questions, feel free to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org