Please follow the below guidelines to register yourself with the application.
Please download the Dr. iQ app from App Store or Play Store and follow the below steps:
- Open Dr. iQ app.
- Select ‘I am new to Dr. iQ’.
- Tap on 'Check availability in your area'
- Enter the postcode of your area.
If the services are available in your area, proceed to the Steps explained below:
- Enter your details
- Your email address
- Your mobile number.
- Tap ‘Start registration process’
- Open the link sent via SMS to verify your mobile number using a browser (Google Chrome or any mobile browser).
- Tap on ‘Verify Mobile’, then ‘Continue Registration’.
- Enter your information.
- Once the information you have entered is verified, you’ll see the message ‘We have found your details’ you can now proceed to Step 4
- If your details were not found, we will ask a few more questions to verify it's you before you could proceed to Step 4
- Select ‘Continue Registration’.
- To Set Notifications choose ‘Allow’.
- Select ‘Verify email now’
- Select ‘Open mail app’ (Please note that this will open the email hosting application installed on your mobile device. If you have not synced your email on your mobile device, please open the email in a separate browser)
- Tap on the ‘Verify Email'
- You are done! Open Dr. iQ app to sign in and start using the app. It is also important to note that your registration request needs to be approved first by your GP in order for the functionality to work. This usually happens within a day.
If you need help with anything else or have additional questions, feel free to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org