You can download the Dr. iQ app from App Store or Play Store.
- Open Dr. iQ app.
- Select ‘I am new to Dr. iQ’.
- Tap on check availability in your area.
- Enter the postcode of your area.
- Enter your details
- Your email address
- Your mobile number.
- Tap ‘Start registration process’
- Open the link sent via SMS to verify your mobile number using a browser (Google Chrome or mobile browser).
- Tap on ‘Verify Mobile’ then ‘Continue Registration’.
- Enter your information.
- Once the information you have entered is verified you’ll see the message ‘We have found your details’ you can now proceed to step 4
- If your details were not found we will ask you a few more questions to verify you before you see step 4
- Select ‘Continue Registration’.
- To Set Notifications choose ‘Allow’.
- Select ‘Verify email now’
- Select ‘Open mail app’(Please note that this will open the email application installed on your mobile device. If you have not synced your email on your mobile device please open the email in a separate browser)
- Tap on the ‘Verify Email
- Open Dr. iQ app to sign in
If you need help with anything else or have additional questions, feel free to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org