For Android users:
1. Change your Google Play country to change your country.
2. you need to set up a new country in Google Play
3. To set up a new country, you must be in that country and have a payment method from the new country.
4. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store Google Play.
5. Tap Menu Menu and then Account and then Country and profiles.
6. Tap the country where you want to add an account. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method to that country.
7. The first payment method must be from the country you’re adding a profile for. Once you create the profile you can add payment methods from other countries. This creates a new Google Payments profile linked to the new country. The Google Play Store will automatically change to the new country. It can take up to 24 hours to change.
For iPhone users:
1. On your iPhone, iPad Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
4. Tap Country/Region. it should be showing the Account Settings page.
5. Tap "Change Country or Region." If you don't see "Change Country or Region," contact Apple Support.
6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.