Yes, Dr. iQ allows you to order medication that you may not have ordered from your GP practice before. In order to do this, follow these steps:
- Tap on Medication.
- Tap on Order Medication.
- Dr. iQ will ask you “Is this a regular repeat medication that you order?”. Select No.
- Choose the relevant answer related to who has prescribed this medication for you.
- Add the details of your medication and then tap Save. You can add more than one medication request by following this process again.
- You can nominate the pharmacy of your choice to collect your medication from.
- Your request will be processed by your GP practice, usually within 1 working day.