There are 3 scenarios for the case:
1. When your account is not yet approved and wrong info is submitted while registration:
If you have made a mistake while registering an account on Dr. iQ in any information which could result in rejection of the account registration (Date of birth, NHS No, or selected a wrong practice) then you should immediately call your GP and rectify those details before the GP admin rejects your registration.(users can also edit their profile even while account is not yet approved yet)
2. When your account is approved with the wrong info:
In this case, a user can always edit their personal information by editing their profile.
- Login with your account credentials.
You will land on the main dashboard with a red stripe on top saying your account is not approved by GP yet.
- Tap on the profile icon/picture. A new screen with header “Personal information” will be opened.
- Tap on my profile to change the personal information.
3. When your account is rejected with the wrong info:
In this case, a user can always consult their GP and create a new account with different email ID or contact the support team of Dr. iQ re-register their email, once approved they can use the same email to sign up on Dr. iQ.